Getting to Netball London Live!
Not long to go until Surrey Storm welcome Loughborough Lightning to the Copper Box Arena for the fifth Netball London Live event!
Wondering how to get there? Here is our guidance…
Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Copper Box Arena, either by train, underground, bus or cycle.
- The nearest overground station is Hackney Wick (5 minute walk)
- The nearest underground station is Stratford (15 minute walk)
- The 388 bus runs every 10 minutes from Stratford bus station to Blackfriars station and stops directly outside the Copper Box Arena (stops M & N)
- There are more than 140 cycle racks outside the Copper Box Arena, including a Santander Cycles docking station located outside the centre
- Stratford International station is just a 10 minute walk away
- St Pancras International & Kings Cross stations are just seven minutes away by train to Stratford International
- The M25 is only a 25 minutes drive away. There is limited parking available at the Copper Box Arena. Please check on parking availability before you travel. Otherwise, there is plenty of parking available in nearby Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre
There is lots to do around the Copper Box Arena so why not make a day of it?
Doors open at 4pm with lots happening on court and around the concourse – get there early to soak up the atmosphere!